Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Kaya Carolyn!


Happy 5th Birthday to my little Kai Bear...
Where did my little baby girl go??? This 5th birthday really crept up on us. Everything just needs to slow down!!
Dear my sweet Kaya,
I remember the day you were born. I remember it feeling like it was a standard work day delivery... 10am-6pm lol. I remember every second of every moment about that day. I knew you were going to be so different from Kiyoko. Not only did you look different, but your personality was super mellow. I remember you would always just be happy to hang out with me no matter what we were doing. You loved to take naps and you were and still are the best snuggler in the world. You have handled being a big sister to Maikah so well. I know it's been a really hard transition, but you always exceed my expectations for you. I see the love you have inside for your brother and sister and it makes me so happy. Those relationships are going to be the ones that will last forever. You always ask me if Auntie Kalli and Uncle Matt are my best friends...it was such a simple question and YES of course they are, but it's also so much more. It is nothing you can imagine until you guys live life together and I'm so happy you get to experience that too. I can't wait to see what you'll be like when you get older. I know you'll give me a run for my money, but I'm also no rookie wink emoticon I will be here for you until the day I die. I love you so much, Kaya!! My heart is only complete with you in it.
Happy 5th Birthday!!!
xoxoxo
Mommy


























No comments:

Post a Comment